Test dates and scores may be added either by you or the student. Students may select tests preloaded into the system or they may add their own tests. If a student adds/removes a test date or adds/edits a test score, it will be listed in your "CustomCollegePlan Updates" on "Students Main".
How Students add/remove test dates
- From their CustomCollegePlan account, students should navigate to the "Testing" tab
- Click on the green plus sign to add a test date from the preloaded list of ACT, SAT and PSAT test dates
- To add tests not listed on the preloaded test list, they should click on "Add Test Date"
- To remove a test, click on the red “X”
How Students add/edit test scores
- From their CustomCollegePlan account, students should navigate to the "Testing" page
- Enter or edit their test scores
All changes made by the student to Testing page will be included in "CustomCollegePlan Updates"
- You will see all changes made by the Student for test dates and scores
- These will be listed on the "Students Main" page on your account
- If you have set up to receive an email listing the "CustomCollegePlan Updates", they will listed there too. for information on setting this up see, "How do I receive email alerts for Student CustomCollegePlan updates?"