All SAT and ACT test dates will be displayed on student calendars highlighted in orange. Specific test dates selected or added for students will also be displayed on the students' calendars highlighted in green. You have the option to limit displaying only those test dates that have been selected or added specifically for each student.
How to limit displaying only tests to be taken by a student
- First, create a calendar item for each test date to be displayed on the student's calendar. For details on setting up a calendar item, check out the article, "How do I create Student calendar items and alerts for tests/exams?" .
- Next, login to the student's CustomCollegePlan account and select the "Calendar" tab
- From the top right-hand corner, select "My Calendar Preferences"
- Toggle "SHOW" to display all available ACT and SAT dates
- Toggle "HIDE" to only display selected test dates