To-do’s are a great way to keep your students on track. Multi-Student To-Do’s are similar to individual student to-do’s; however, Multi-Student To-Do's can be assigned to more than one student. You can set “Complete by” dates, post questions/comments directly in the to-do, and check the progress of a student’s to-do’s.
To-do’s can encompass a wide range of activities. Perhaps there is a special workshop or informational session you want all your Junior-year students to attend. You can create a to-do for the event and assign it to all Juniors. Or perhaps there is a list of tasks that you have all of your students complete (such as linking their phone or adding a profile picture). Each individual task can be entered as a Multi-Student To-Do, and then assigned to multiple (and future) students, eliminating the need to enter in all the to-do’s for each and every student.
Below are some examples of Multi-Student To-Do’s to get you started.
New Student Profile
- Review/Update Profile - review and fill in any missing information
- Link phone (to receive text notifications)
- Add profile picture
- Review Suggested Colleges list
- Build My List of Colleges
- Put My List of Colleges in rank order
- Select major
- Upload high school transcript
- Update GPA
- Enter standardized testing results (ACT, SAT, etc.)
- Create FSA ID
- Complete FAFSA
- Plan summer college visits
- Complete scholarship essays
- Gather LORs
- Create Common App account
- Complete self-survey for the College Bound