The "Conversation" is a continuous dialog between you and a student. It is designed to provide a fast, effective communication tool for the consultant so that you can keep in touch in real-time with your students. You may set up your preferences so that you are notified immediately when a student posts a message. Notifications can be sent via an email or a text message to your mobile phone if you have linked your phone with your account. For information on linking your mobile phone, see "How do I link my mobile phone with CollegePlannerPro?"
If you haven't already added the Mobile Version of CollegePlannerPro to your mobile device, be sure to check out the article, "How do I access CollegePlannerPro's mobile version?" Using the Mobile Version enhances the communication with you and your students. You can communicate quickly without sharing your mobile number and keep a log of your communication.
How to set your notifications:
- Navigate to your "Dashboard" and select "My Settings & Preferences" from the toolbar
- In the "My Notification Preferences" section, choose how you want to be notified via email and/or text
- Toggle to ON/green to receive an email
- Toggle to ON/green to receive a text message (be sure that your mobile phone is linked)
Helpful (related) Articles
- What's the "Conversation" module on Student profiles?
- How do I link my mobile phone with CollegePlannerPro?
Related Terms: see Conversation Posts; see when students posts a message; message posted by student, messages posted by students; how do i see when students send me messages; student posts, student messages