A checklist template may be created for checklists you repeatedly use with various groups of students. For example, you may have a checklist for all Juniors or all Seniors. You may also have more specific checklists related to students' interests (i.e. Sports, Performing Arts) or for students with comprehensive packages or hourly students. Once you have created a template, you may then import it to a specific student's profile and use the checklist items to track your progress with the student. Changes may be made to template checklist items and then you may sync the changes with items previously imported to individual student checklists. Notes may be added to items on the template. You also can change the sort order of the checklist items. Templates may be imported and then further customized to match the individualized tasks for a specific student.
How to create a checklist template and add items:
- Navigate to "Students Main"
- Select "Create New Checklist" from the toolbar
- Type in the name of your checklist template
- Click "Save"
- Type in the name of your first checklist item
- Click "Add"
- Add more checklist items, by repeating these last two steps (type in checklist item and "Add")
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I add or edit notes to checklist items?
- How do I update changes to template checklist items that have been exported to student profiles?
- How do I change the sort order of checklist items?