Creating an active student profile tutorial video:
A visual guide to adding a student from within a Contact’s profile:
1. To create an active Student profile, first, add a student to a Contact profile. If you have not yet created a contact profile for the student's parents/family, begin with the article, "Adding a Contact/Parent Profile" or refer to the above video tutorial.
2. Select a Contact profile for which you'd like to add a student
3. Once at the contact's profile, in the center column the student(s) associated with the contact will be listed in the "Student Information" section. Add up to five students per Contact with their graduation year
4. All students will be listed on the Contact's page. Next to each student (that does not already have an active student profile) will be two options, "Edit" and "+Client". Click the "+Client" icon to proceed with creating an active student profile. After clicking the "+Client" icon, you'll need to confirm your request by clicking the "Confirm, Create Student Profile" button
5. Once they have been converted to an active student, you'll see an "Active profile" next to their name. Your student will now have their own student profile account. This student profile will be accessible under the "Students" tab.
6. Access the student's profile by clicking on their name or by using the "Search" icon located in the upper-right corner of your CollegePlanenrPro account.
Helpful (related) Articles
- Enabling a Student’s CustomCollegePlan account
- Student Profiles: An overview of Student Profile
- How do I add a Contact/Parent profile?
- Contact Profiles: An overview of Contact Profiles
Related search terms: how to add a student, add students, add client, add clients