After you have imported the college deadlines into your CollegePlannerPro account, you may notice that some deadlines are missing, or you may find the need to create your own custom deadlines. If you are not familiar with how to import college deadlines we recommend viewing our article on How do I Import College Deadlines into my account? first. As a reminder, Peterson's College Data is our source for application deadlines. Deadline types that will be available for import are:
- Regular Decision
- Early Action
- Early Decision 1
- Early Decision 2
Application Deadlines are completely customizable and may be added to a college profile so that ALL students see them. The way to add application deadlines is to add them directly to the college profile. Once a custom application deadline has been added, it will remain associated with that college profile. Please note that custom deadlines will need to be changed annually due to the dates changing from year to year.
How to add an Application Deadline from "Quick Add"
1. Navigate to a college profile and select the "Students, Deadlines & Requirements" tab
2. Select "Show quick" to add deadlines
3. Click the calendar icon next to any of the greyed out deadline types to select the appropriate date. By selecting a date, it will add the new deadline to the College Profile for all of your students who have this school on their My List of Colleges.
*Application Deadlines listed in the "Quick Add" may be modified for all colleges. For more information on setting these defaults, see "How do I add Application Deadlines and Requirements to the "Quick Add" list?"
How to add a New Deadline Type
- Navigate to a college profile and select the "Students, Deadlines & Requirements" tab (same as Step 1 above)
- Type in the application deadline name in the text box field that reads, "Type deadline name to add..."
- Click "+Add as new deadline"
Note: this deadline type will also be added to the "Quick Add" list for future additions for all colleges
Please sign in to leave a comment.