Multi-Student Files & Folders are essentially the exact same as individual student Files & Folders, however, when creating or editing the Folder you may assign more than one student. Multi-Student Files & Folders will appear on each student’s profile screen along with any individual Files & Folders uploaded to a student's profile. An icon on the right corner of the Folder name on the student’s profile indicates the Folder is a Multi-Student one. This indication is important as editing or deleting Multi-Student Files & Folders requires additional instructions. For information on creating a Multi-Student Files & Folders, see the article, "Video: Adding files and folders for multi-students at one time"
You may add additional students to a Multi-Student Folder at any time. Students may be added to the Multi-Student Folder directly from the "Students Main". An individual student may be added to the Multi-Student Folder from the student's profile page. For more information, check out the article, "Video: Adding files and folders to a specific student's profile"
How to add additional students to a Multi-Student Folder:
(1) Navigate to the “Students” main tab
(2) From the "Multi-Student Files & Folders" section, double-click on the Folder you wish to add students to
(3) The "Edit Folder" window will open
(4) Click "Add Students"
(5) You may filter by grad year, or by profile tag. (Note: some users may need to select the "include teammate assigned students" box)
(6) Either click on the student's name to add them, or select "Add all students displayed"
(7) Select "Done/Close"
(8) Click on "Save Folder"
Article is closed for comments.