To upload a file to a Student’s profile you’ll need to have the file accessible on your computer. By “uploading” the file, you’ll be moving a copy of this file to the CollegePlannerPro server and optionally making it available to the respective Student to download. In the video below, you’ll find specific instructions on how to upload a file, create a new file folder and set whether your Student may view and download a file or folders.
Articles in this section
- Creating a sample student profile and CustomCollegePlan account
- How do I add a student?
- How do I create and/or assign a To-Do for an individual student?
- How can I export a list of my clients?
- Student Profiles: An overview of Student Profiles
- eBook Guide: Creating An Impressive Sample Student Profile
- How do I filter using Profile Tags?
- How do students search for colleges?
- What is the Keychain and how is it used?
- What is the Message Board?