To upload a file to a Student’s profile you’ll need to have the file accessible on your computer. By “uploading” the file, you’ll be moving a copy of this file to the CollegePlannerPro server and optionally making it available to the respective Student to download. In the video below, you’ll find specific instructions on how to upload a file, create a new file folder and set whether your Student may view and download a file or folders.
Articles in this section
- Student Keychain Access Update - Sample Broadcast Email Template
- How can I re-send my student their Activation Info?
- Security Updates - Student Login Info
- How can I put a link on my website for students to access their CustomCollegePlan accounts?
- Disabling a Student's CustomCollegePlan vs. making a student Inactive
- The Application Outline Tab within CustomCollegePlan
- How do I add a Tag to a Student Profile?
- What is a Student/Contact Profile Tag?
- Guide: Creating An Impressive Sample Student Profile
- How to Edit a Student's Contact Information