Multi-Student Files & Folders are essentially the same as individual student Files & Folders, however, when creating or editing the Folder you may assign more than one student. Multi-Student Files & Folders will appear on each student’s profile screen along with any individual Files & Folders uploaded to a student's profile. An icon on the right corner of the Folder name on the student’s profile indicates the Folder is a Multi-Student one. This indication is important as editing or deleting Multi-Student Files & Folders requires additional instructions. For information on creating Multi-Student Files & Folders, see the article, "Video: Adding files and folders for multi-students at one time"
You may add additional students to a Multi-Student Folder at any time. Students may be added to the Multi-Student Folder directly from the "Students Main". An individual student may be added to the Multi-Student Folder from the student's profile page. For more information, check out the article, "Video: Adding files and folders to a specific student's profile"
How to add additional students to a Multi-Student Folder:
- Navigate to the “Students” main tab
- From the "Multi-Student Files & Folders" section, double-click on the Folder you wish to add students to
- The "Edit Folder" window will open
- Click "Add Students"
- You may filter by grad year, or by profile tag. (Note: some users may need to select the "include teammate assigned students" box)
- Either click on the student's name to add them, or select "Add all students displayed"
- Select "Done/Close"
- Click on "Save Folder"