You may enhance contact or student emails by adding images as you draft your email. You can add images from the internet and also from your own collection of photos/images. Technically you do not upload a picture to a specific page but upload the URL code or address to a server. The image URL is the internet address that points to your image on the internet.
Existing Images: For an image that is already on the internet, you will need to locate the URL address and then paste the URL code into the Note when directed. The location of the URL depends on what browser you use. See the article, "How Do I Locate The URL Address For An Existing Image?"
Your Photos: You may want to share personal photos that you have of colleges. You are able to add these photos however it will require a few more steps. Please see the article, "How Do I Get A URL Address For My Photos" which addresses this.
How to add images to your College profile note
- Navigate to the Note you would like to add an image to
- Click, "Save & Email Note"
- On the next window in the Note email, click the "Insert Image" button from the toolbar
- Paste the Image URL into the box that says, URL and select "OK"
Helpful (related) Articles
- How do I locate the URL address for an existing image?
- How do I get a URL address for my photos?
- How do I add an image to a College Profile Note?