The student's GPA may be added by either you or the student. Both the unweighted and weighted GPA may be added. The unweighted GPA will be used in matching the student's GPA with the average GPA listed for each school.
The GPA data displayed in the college profiles is sourced from Wintergreen Orchard House and in most cases is the "unweighted GPA". No GPA data listed on the college’s profile, does not indicate that the GPA is not evaluated as part of the admission process. In some instances, the school did not report any GPA statistics as part of the survey with Wintergreen Orchard House. For the most current and accurate GPA data, it is our recommendation to go directly to the college for information.
How to add student's GPA from your CollegePlannerPro account
1) Navigate to the student's profile page
2) Select "Edit Student" from the section with the student's name
3) In the blue, right-hand column, add the GPA
4) Select "Save Student"
How a student may add their GPA to their CustomCollegePlan account
1) From the toolbar on their Dashboard, select "Edit My Profile Info"
2) In the blue, right-hand column, add the GPA
3) Select "Save Info"