You have the option to make the "Application Outline" viewable or not viewable by your students. You may elect to make the "Application Outline" viewable by an entire class or for just specific students. You may also turn off the viewable option for any of your students.
To learn more about what the Application Outline tool provides, see The Application Outline Tab within CustomCollegePlan.
How to make "Application Outline" viewable for a Student
1. Navigate to the student's profile
2. Click on "Account settings" located in the section below the student's name
3. A new dialog window will open, in the top section "Account settings", toggle YES for "Application Outline viewable"
How to make "Application Outline" viewable for All Students
- Follow the instructions listed above (steps 1 - 3)
- When you toggle "YES" so that the Application Outline will be viewable, you will now have the option to make the Application Outline viewable for all your assigned students with the same graduating year
4. Click on the dialog box to add to ALL students with this graduating year, click "Click here to apply this change...."
NOTE: By not clicking on "Click here to apply this change...", this will result in making the "Application Outline" viewable only for this student