When Students make changes to their Profile, these changes (updates) will be displayed in the "CustomCollegePlan Updates" section on the Students Main Page of your CollegePlannerPro account. The Student Update feature is one of the best time-saving and efficiency management tools available. You don't have to log in to each Student's Profile to see if they have made any updates, the updates come to you! Each time a Student updates or makes changes to their profile, these updates are displayed on the Students Main page. In addition, you may set up alerts in your Settings and Preferences so that updates are emailed to you daily. For more information on setting up these email alerts see the article,"How Do I Receive Email Alerts For Student Updates?"
What updates are tracked?
- added/removed school from their list
- added/removed test date
- updated test score
- updated status of a To-Do
- updated status on Application Requirement
- updated target deadline
- update Application Status
- posted a comment within a To-Do
- posted a comment to "Conversation"
- uploaded a file document
- Added a Calendar item
- Added a Keychain item
How to manage Student updates
- Navigate to the Students Main page
- In the section, "CustomCollegePlan Updates" (center column) names of Students who have made updates will be listed
- by clicking on "View updates" a list of the updates will be displayed
- you may acknowledge updates and then dismiss by clicking either on the red “X” for one item or “X Dismiss all items"
- you may also click on "Go to student profile" to go directly to the student's profile
You can also view updates within your student's profile. Head to their profile and scroll to the bottom right. You will see the heading that says your student's name and Activity on the right. This is where you can view student updates, dates and times those were updated.
Helpful (related) Articles
- How do I receive email alerts for Student updates?
- How do I limit receiving email alerts for Student updates?