It is possible to add Google Doc links, Dropbox links, and more to Multi-Student files and individual student Files & Folders. For information on how your students can add document links, see "How do my students add Google Doc, Dropbox links, etc.?"
1. From the Students Main page, click on Add Multi-Student Files
2. You'll then see the option to Add a Link:
3. Name the document, select which folder you'd like it to appear in, and paste in the link:
4. The document will then appear within the folder and clicking on it will launch the online document in a new window.
Individual Student Folders
- Navigate to the student's profile page and click on "Add Files & Folders"
- Follow steps 2-4 from above, and you're all set!
Parent/Contact Profile Folders
Navigate to the contact's profile page and click on "Add Files & Folders"
- Follow steps 2-4 above, and that's it!
Here's how to locate the link for a Google Doc file:
1. Click the 'Share' button in the upper right-hand corner when viewing your Google Doc.
2. Copy the link in the input box. Tip: Be sure the visibility settings are set so anyone may view the Google Doc.
Here's how to locate the share link for a Dropbox file: