Creating an active student profile
1. Navigate to the contact profile where the student has already been added. If you have not yet created a contact profile for the student's parents/family, begin with the article, "Adding a Contact/Parent Profile"
2. Once at the contact's profile, in the center column the student(s) associated with the contact will be listed in the "Student Information" section.
3. Next to each student (that does not already have an active student profile) will be two options, a "pencil" icon and an "plus" icon. Click the "plus" icon to proceed with creating an active student profile.
4. After clicking the "plus" icon in step 3, you'll need to confirm your request by clicking the "Confirm, Create Student Profile" button.
Your student will now have their own student profile account. This account will be accessible under the "students" tab. To view the newly created student profile, simply click on the student listing.
A visual guide to adding a student from within a Contact’s profile:
Helpful (related) Articles
- Student Profiles: An overview of Student Profile
- How do I add a Contact/Parent profile?
- Contact Profiles: An overview of Contact Profiles
- Enabling a Student’s CustomCollegePlan account
Related search terms: how to add a student, add students, add client, add clients, enter student