Consultants can quickly sort a student's To-Do items by "Complete By" date, using the drop-down menu function
Example of before and after descending date sort:
- To-Do Items with no defined "Complete by" date will be sorted to the bottom of the list
- All sorting is done on an individual student basis
- Each new To-Do that is added (or assigned from a Multi-Student To-Do) goes to the top of the list; from there, the consultant can again sort by date, or rearrange manually by dragging and dropping.
- The consultant's sort order is the order in which the student will see To-Dos within CustomCollegePlan
- You may only sort when all status filters are checked (see below)
- There is no "undo" sort
Consultants may check and uncheck the To-Do status filters to view only certain To-Do items at a time.
- View filters are temporary and will not save when you reload the page.
- Your use (or lack thereof) of these filters will not in any way affect what students see in CustomCollegePlan.
Article is closed for comments.