What is a Student/Contact Profile Tag?
Profile Tags are keywords or terms you assign to a student or contact. By assigning Profile Tags to students or contacts, you are able to filter through contacts based on tags. A list of contacts can be created with the criteria you are searching for.
Examples of Profile Tags
- Student Type
- Majors: Biology, Poly Sci, Computer Science, Business, Undecided, etc.
- Unique Identifiers: Athlete, Arts, Theatre, Honors Program, Learning Differences, International Student, etc.
- Unique Curriculum Types: IB, AP, French Baccalaureate, etc.
- Location/Region: Southwest, Northeast, China, London, Santa Monica, etc.
- Unique To Your Business
- Multiple Office Locations: Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc.
- Additional Services Clients May Receive From You: Test Prep, Essay Coaching, Academic Tutoring, Financial Aid, etc.
- Purchase Type: Hourly, Package, Prepaid, Payment Plan, Credit Card, Check, etc.
- Package-Type: Basic, Comprehensive, etc.
Profile tags are designed to provide you with more flexibility with the system and the ability to attach unique identifiers to students and contacts.
How do I add a Profile tag?
Here is a short video walking you through using tags:
Please note that this recording is from 2018
Essentially, to add a tag to a student's profile click on the text underneath your student's name to expand the Tag entry window, and begin typing your tags. Once you're done, hit the Tab button on your keyboard to save the tag.