What is a Student/Contact Profile Tag?
Profile Tags are keywords or terms you assign to a student or contact. By assigning Profile Tags to students or contacts, you are able to filter through contacts based on tags. A list of contacts can be created with the criteria you are searching for.
Examples of Profile Tags
- Student Type
- Majors: Biology, Poly Sci, Computer Science, Business, Undecided, etc.
- Unique Identifiers: Athlete, Arts, Theatre, Honors Program, Learning Differences, International Student, etc.
- Unique Curriculum Types: IB, AP, French Baccalaureate, etc.
- Location/Region: Southwest, Northeast, China, London, Santa Monica, etc.
- Unique To Your Business
- Multiple Office Locations: Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc.
- Additional Services Clients May Receive From You: Test Prep, Essay Coaching, Academic Tutoring, Financial Aid, etc.
- Purchase Type: Hourly, Package, Prepaid, Payment Plan, Credit Card, Check, etc.
- Package Type: Basic, Comprehensive, etc.
Profile tags are designed to provide you with more flexibility with the system and the ability to attach unique identifiers to students and contacts.