The "All Student To-Do's" report is a report that you may generate to provide an overall view of the status of the to-do's assigned to all of your students. To-do's may be sorted by student or by to-do. To-do's may be filtered according to graduation year and status of completion.
How to Create a Student To-Do's report
- Navigate to the Students Main page and click on the "All Student To-Do's" in the Reports section located in the left-hand column
- A new dialog window will open with a list of all of the Student To-Do's
- Select the graduation year(s) and status ("Not completed", "In progress" and "Completed")
- You can change the sort order of these by clicking the Column Headings (i.e. Student or Complete-by)
- You can sort multiple columns simultaneously by holding down the Shift key and clicking on a second Column Heading
Note: You can further manage the to-dos by clicking on the to-do title. A pop-up will appear allowing you to edit the details of the to-do.