You may find it necessary to create a list of your clients to be used outside of your CollegePlannerPro account. All of this data may be exported to a spreadsheet for your use (i.e. mailing list, a printed list, etc.).
How to create a list of my clients
1. Navigate to "Students Main"
2. Select "Export Student Contact Info" from the "Reports" section
3. Select the criteria for your report
- Graduation years (all or one)
- High schools (all or one)
- Student data (you may choose NOT to include student data)
- Parent data (you may choose NOT to include parent data)
- Mailing address(s) (parents' and/or students')
- Include inactive students (see Note)
- For multi-counselor accounts, you may see an option to include teammate assigned students
4. Select "Generate Report" and you will have the choice to either "Download File" or "View Report"
5. The download file may now be imported into your designated program for printing
The available data is dependent on the student's status being "Inactive" or "Active". Students that have never been converted to a Client, will not be included in reports. To see a list of prospective students, you may create a list from the "Reports" section on the "Contacts Main" page. See, "How do I create a Prospective Student Report?" for more information.