Not only may you share your folders with teammates but you may also share their folders. The folder creator determines if teammates can have access to their folders stored in the Multi-Student Files & Folder section.
How to share access to multi-student folders with teammates
- The visibility of the folder is managed from the "Students Main" page. Keep in mind you must have a "Manager" access level to share multi-student folders. If you do not have the proper access level, you will not see the option to share the folder with teammates.
- To allow a folder to be shared, the folder creator must toggle YES so that the folder is manageable by the team
- This may be activated when the folder is created originally or later by editing the existing folder
How to access teammate's folders
- Navigate to the Students Main" page
- From the "Multi-Student Files & Folders" section, select "Teammate Created Folders"
- Files from these folders may be downloaded to your computer, deleted and replaced
- Caution: deleting and replacing files will cause this action for all of your teammates