Note: You must be the Account Owner to add sub-accounts, remove-sub-accounts, or modify sub-account permissions.
- On the Dashboard, click My Profile & Billing Info.
- In the right-hand column, underneath where your subscription and billing information is shown, you’ll see a list of names under the header “Account Profiles” and the role/enabled permissions for each. Click on any user to modify.
- You can then customize the user's permissions in the following ways:
- Choose a permissions type (See: Permissions for sub-account consultant profiles)
- Toggle on/off Billing & Invoicing access (If your account has the Billing & Invoicing module enabled, toggling this setting OFF prevents the user from creating or viewing invoices and payment plans, accessing invoice reports, and adjusting invoicing settings)
- Toggle on/off Conversations for Secondary Assignments (an additional monthly charge applies when this is toggled ON for a user). See: How does the Conversation feature work in multi-consultant accounts?