For an in-depth explanation of sub-account consultant permissions, please see the following guides:
You may add additional consultant profiles to your existing CollegePlannerPro account - we call these "sub-accounts". There is no limit to how many additional sub-account profiles may be added.
Cost of sub-account profiles
- There is an additional fee of $20.00/month on top of your base subscription price for each sub-account user added to your account.
- There is an additional fee of $5.00/month on top of your base subscription price for each sub-account user with Secondary Conversation permissions enabled (see: How does the Conversation feature work in multi-consultant accounts?).
In accordance with our terms and conditions, you will be immediately charged a prorated fee for the remainder of your current billing cycle at the time of sub-account creation or secondary conversation privileges being enabled (with the exception of accounts still in the free trial period). There are no prorated refunds in the event a sub-account is deleted or secondary conversation privileges are disabled.
Note that the maximum number of active students in your account will be determined by your selected plan (10 students, 20 students, etc.), regardless of how many consultant users you have. The organization as a whole is limited to your plan’s maximum number of active students; those active students may be assigned to any consultant user(s).
How to add another profile to your account tutorial video:
A visual guide to adding a sub-account:
- On the Dashboard, click My Profile & Billing Info.
- In the icon bar at the top of the page, you’ll see an option for “Add New Consultant”.
- You’ll be prompted to enter basic information about your new user, and select the desired roles and permissions.