Student profiles may be assigned to a consultant either from the "Students Main" page or directly from the student's profile page.
How to assign a student from the "Students Main" page
- Navigate to "Students Main"
- Select "Manage Profile Assignments" from the toolbar
- In the consultant's column, click in the circle listed for the student
- Assignments may be changed
How to assign a student from the student's profile page
- Navigate to the student's profile page
- Select the name of the individual you'd like to be assigned the student from the gray bar containing a drop-down menu with teammates names
- Visibility of student profiles is dependent on the permissions level of the consultant. If the profile is set up as a "User", then the student profile will need to be assigned to the individual in order to be able to view the student profile. Should the profile be set up as a "Superuser", the individual will have access to view all student profiles regardless of the assignment. The "Account Owner" and any "Superusers" are able to assign students and may also see all student profiles. "Users" may only view their assigned students. Learn more about permissions for sub-account user profiles
- Student assignments will take effect immediately
- All communication will flow between the assigned consultant and the student