You may add additional consultant profiles to your existing CollegePlannerPro account. There is no limit to how many additional profiles may be added. There is a $20 license fee for each additional profile. The number of students for each profile will be determined by the subscription plan of the account holder. Most of your data may be shared between all account profiles including, checklists, files & folders, student to-do's, college lists, college requirements, college deadlines, and college notes.
You may determine the level of account access for each added profile. Profiles may be added as either "Manager" level or "Consultant" level.
- A "Manager" profile may view all contacts and students.
- A "Consultant" profile may view only the contacts and students assigned to them.
How to add another profile to your account
- From your Dashboard, select "My Profile & Billing Information" from the toolbar
- From the "My Profile & Billing Information" section, select "Add New Consultant"
- Create a new account by completing the dialog window
- Choose whether the new profile may "View ONLY their assigned contacts & students" or "View ALL contacts & students"
- Click "Create Profile"
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I manage which contact profiles are viewable by consultants on my CollegePlannerPro account?
- How do I manage student profile assignments within my CollegePlannerPro account?
- How do I share folders with other consultants within my account?