Listed next to each college on the student’s list of colleges will be icons indicating both the application status and the admission decision. You may view these on the student’s profile within your CollegePlannerPro account and also on the “Application Outline” tab on the student’s CustomCollegePlan account. If you are not certain what the icons represent, simply hover your mouse over the icon. In order to have the status current, either you or the student may track the updates.
The status of the student's application may be tracked by both you and the student. Tracking may be done on a student-by-student basis or for a group of students by running an "Application Decision Report". (for more information see, "How do I create a report to track the status of college applications and admission decisions?")
Both you and your students may post and update the application status. Regardless of who posts the update, the most recent update will be displayed in both your CollegePlannerPro account and the student's CustomCollegePlan account.
How to update the Application Status for a student
1. Navigate to the College Profile for a specific student (by clicking on any school in one of their lists)
2. In the "Application Information" section, select the status: Ready to Submit, Submitted, etc.
Helpful (related) Articles
- How do Students track their Application Status for each college?
- How do I create a report to track the status of college applications and admission decisions?
- How do I create a Received Scholarship report?
Related terms: admission, admission decision