You may edit Application Deadlines and Requirements "Quick Add" defaults within your CollegePlannerPro account. Initially, there will be some basic deadlines and requirements preloaded. You may edit existing labels and select the display order.
How to edit an application deadline or requirement
1. Navigate to the Colleges Main page and select "Manage Application Deadlines & Requirements"
2. Click in the text box of the deadline or requirement to be edited
3. Type in your text (once you leave the text box, the save will be automatic)
How to change the sort order of the application deadlines and requirements
1. Navigate to the Colleges Main page and select "Edit Application Deadlines & Requirements"
2. Locate the columned section to "drag/drop" specific text boxes. Place your cursor over the greyed out arrows until you see this icon appear
3. Then, simply click and drag the item up or down to the preferred order you want them to be listed. The sort order indicated will be used for all college profiles and student college profiles.
Want to edit your Quick Add list, see here for more information How do I add Application Deadlines and Requirements to the "Quick Add" list?