Add a College Profile Note for a specific student
- Navigate to the college profile for a particular student where you'd like to post a note. (Look for the student's name in the toolbar to ensure you're on a student's college profile page and not the college's regular profile page)
- Click on the "Add a New Note" button in the toolbar.
- Type in the note content or copy and paste from another document source.
- Select if you would like the note viewable by students. The default is set to viewable, therefore toggle to "NO" to make the note not viewable by students.
- Click "Save Note" when finished
Additional editing of notes
- The toolbar within the body provides several options so that you may customize your notes.
- Change font color, size, and color
- Clickable links may be inserted to direct clients to a specific website
- Bullets and tables may be added
- Add images (see how here)
|Notes may be imported into student College Reports (For more information check out the article, "How do I add Notes to the College Report?")|