You may enhance your College Profile Report by adding notes. These notes can be added specifically for the report you're creating or you can select notes you have stored within the college profiles of your CollegePlannerPro account. Similar to College Profile notes, College Report notes may include information that you have originated or copied from an other source. Notes may include images you've "made live" on the web. Click here to learn more about putting your images on the web.
How to add and select College notes to be included
- College(s) first need to be added to the report. See, "How do I add Colleges to a College Profile Report?"
- Select a College from the list in the left-hand column for which you'd like to add a note.
- To add notes, click the icon "No college notes added for this college" located at the bottom of a College Profile section (in the main column).
- You may enter a new note by typing or copy/pasting note content.
- To include note content you've already saved in a College Profile previously, click the "Import content from other notes" button. Then select one of the following:
- from College Profile notes (all notes are available including those that are not viewable by student)
- from Student College Profile notes (all notes are available including those that are not viewable by student)
- from notes used in other College Reports
Helpful (related) Articles:
- What are College Reports?
- How do I create a College Profile Report?
- How do I add Colleges to a College Profile Report?
- How do I print a College Report?
- How do I create a PDF of a College Report?