College Profile Notes overview
College Profile Notes are notes that can be added to the CollegePlannerPro's and CustomCollegePlan's college profiles. Adding profile notes is a great way to include additional information or pictures thereby enhancing the school's profile. This information could be based on your personal knowledge and experience or from outside resources you'd like to include as part of the CollegePlannerPro college profile. Student college notes allow students the ability to share with you their insights or feelings about a particular school.
College profile notes can be powerful, as both you and your students may add notes. You, the counselor, may add profile notes in several ways:
- You may add a college note relative to all of your students for a particular school - How do I add a College profile note?
- You may also add college notes relative to a specific student.
In both cases, you may choose if the note is viewable by your students or for your eyes only. Students may add notes from their CustomCollegePlan account to share only with you. While visiting a college in person, you can add notes as you tour the campus directly from the mobile version of CollegePlannerPro. You can even include pictures in your college profile notes!
If you are part of a multi-consultant account, then college profile notes may be shared in a few different ways. For more information on the differences, please see How do I add a College profile note?
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I add a College profile note?
- How do I add a College profile note for a Specific Student?
- How do I edit or delete a College profile note?
- How do I add an image to a College profile note?
- How do I add Notes to the College Profile Report?
- What are College Reports?
Related Terms: college notes