The focus of this article is on how to send a broadcast message to all contacts and students within your practice. The recipient list may include not only your contacts and students but also those of your teammates. You also have the option to send a message to only your contacts and students. The ability to include teammates clients in recipient lists is dependent on the access level of the consultant. Profiles set up as "account owner" or "manager" will be able to include teammate's clients. Profiles set up as "consultant", are limited to sending broadcast messages to only their students.
How to include names of teammate's contacts & students in a recipient list
- Navigate to the "Broadcast Emails" page
- Select "Create New RecipientList" from the toolbar
- Type in a "List name"
- Check "Include teammate contacts & students as recipient options"
- Select the criteria for your message, click "Next"
- Apply filters and select from available recipients
- Select "Save Recipient List"