Folders may be added to the student's folder either individually or by linking to the Multi-Student Folder. The way to delete a folder from the student's folder is dependent on whether it was added by linking to the "Multi-Student" folder or by adding an individual folder. Single Files may also be deleted from Folders, for more information on this, check out the Knowledge Base articles; "How do I delete or replace a file from an individual student's folder?" and "How do I delete or replace a file from Multi-Student Files & Folders?"
Multi-Student folders are indicated by a document icon displayed next to them
How to delete a Multi-Student Folder for an individual student
- Navigate to "Students Main" and double-click on the folder to be deleted
- A new dialog window will open, scroll to the bottom of this window
- Select "Remove Students (Unlock)"
- Click the orange “X” icon next to the student's name for the student you would like to delete the folder from (you may select multiple students)
How to delete a Folder that was created individually for a student
- Navigate to the student's profile
- From the "Files & Folders" section (lower-right), double-click on the folder to be deleted
- Select "Delete Folder"
Helpful (related) Articles
- How do I delete or replace a file from Multi-Student Files & Folders?
- How do I delete a folder from "Multi-Student Files & Folders"?