By default, all students will be entered into your CollegePlannerPro account not gender-specific. You may choose to indicate the student's gender in the student's profile. (For those students entered into your account prior to this update, the student's gender will automatically be displayed as originally assigned by you.)
How to indicate a student's gender
1. Navigate to the student's profile page
2. Place your cursor over the student's name at the top of the page and wait for a pencil icon to appear
3. Click on this box to edit student details
4. Locate a drop-down menu to the right of the student's first name, and click on the it to see all options
5. Be sure to "Save Student"