You may restore active status to an inactive student profile to make changes or to communicate with the student. You may want to update the student profile (perhaps change college attended, etc.), or there may also be instances where you will work with a former student who has decided to transfer colleges, and again you will need to activate their profile indefinitely.
You may then change the profile status back to "inactive" after you have made updates if you choose. If you do wish to leave the previously inactive profile's status as "Active" again and would like the student to be able to interact with their account, you will need to manually turn on the student's CustomCollegePlan account upon reactivation. The student will also need to re-link their mobile phone and re-establish a password for their student account. If previously added, the student profile photo will not be retained once a profile is made inactive and later reactivated.
How to change a student's status from "Inactive" back to "Active"
(1) Navigate to the student's profile page within CollegePlannerPro
(2) From the "Student Client Status" located in the center column, click on the "Inactive" button
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I change a student's status from "Active" to "Inactive"?
- How do I delete a student profile?
- What does each student status type represent?