You may restore full access to this student profile to make changes or to communicate with the student. You may want to update the student profile (perhaps change college attended, etc). In order to do this the student's profile status will need to be changed to "Active". You may then change the status back to "Inactive" after you have made the updates.
There may also be instances where you will work with a former student who has decided to transfer colleges and again you will need to change their status back to "Active" and leave their account active. If you do wish to communicate with the student via text, the student will need to re-link their mobile phone.
How to change student's status from "Inactive" back to "Active"
(1) Navigate to the student's profile page within CollegePlannerPro
(2) From the "Student Client Status" located in the center column, click on the "Inactive" button
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I change a student's status from "Active" to "Inactive"?
- How do I delete a student profile?
- What does each student status type represent?
Related (searchable) terms: How do I move a student to Active?; change student status; working with former student; reactivate; reactivating a student profle