Students may be removed or unassigned a Multi-Student To-Do from the "Students Main" page or from the student's profile page. Multi-Student To-Do's may also be deleted. For more information on that, see the article, "How do I delete a Multi-Student To-Do?"
How to remove students from a Multi-Student To-Do from "Students Main"
(1) Navigate to the “Students Main" tab
(2) From the "Multi-Student To-Do's" section, click on the To-Do you wish to remove students from
(3) The To-Do will open in a new dialog window
(4) Click the "Unlock to Remove Students" button
(5) To remove students, simply click the orange next to the student(s) you wish to delete
(6) Select “Save To-Do"
How to remove a Multi-Student To-Do from the Student Profile
(1) Navigate to the student's profile page
(2) Select the To-Do
(3) A new dialog window will open, select "Delete To-Do"
(4) Next, either select "Delete for only THIS student" or "Delete for ALL students"
(5) "Confirm" delete