Through the Student Profile within your CollegePlannerPro account, you may determine what information is viewable by the student (and parents) inside of CustomCollegePlan. Based on your preference you are able to show or hide certain information from all or some of your students. This information may include the "Suggested College List, "Admission probabilities," "How do I match up?", the "Application Outline" and "GPA" information. You may change these settings at anytime on a per-student basis or set them to apply for all students. Please note that the "Application Outline" viewability" setting is defaulted to "NO". For more on "Application Outline", see "How do I make "Application Outline" viewable to students?"
How to manage the information that is seen by a student:
- Navigate to a Student Profile
- Directly under the Student Picture/Icon, click the "Account settings" button in the "CustomCollegePlan.com Student Access"
- Click on either "YES" or "No" to change the settings. (Your selections will automatically be saved.)
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I show/hide admission probability for Students?
- How do I make "Application Outline" viewable to students?
searchable terms: hide college lists, hide admission probability, show admission probability, hide How do I match up?, show How do I match up?, hide GPA, show GPA, what can students see