When the student's status is "Inactive", their account will no longer be part of your subscription plan yet all of the information within their profile will be saved. If needed, you may make their profile active again by clicking on the "Active" button. When a student is "Inactive" they may no longer login to their CustomCollegePlan account nor can changes be made to their student profile. In order to edit the student's profile, the status will need to be changed to "Active". For information on changing the student's status back to "Active", check out the article, "How do I change a Student's account status from "Inactive" back to "Active"?"
How to change the student's status from "Active" to "Inactive"
(1) Navigate to the student's profile page
(2) Scroll down to the bottom of the left-hand column to the "Student Client Status" section
(3) Toggle Profile status from "Active"
(4) A new dialog window will appear to confirm this decision - select "Yes, Deactivate"
Note: If the student's profile is changed back to "Active" and you want the student to have access to their account, the student will need to re-link their mobile phone.
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I delete a student profile?
- What does each student status type represent?
- How do I change a Student's account status from "Inactive" back to "Active"?
Related terms: How do I move a student to Inactive?; How to change student status?; no longer working with senior; deactivate, deactivating