To edit a student's contact information, navigate to their student profile page and click on their name in the top left corner.
A new window will appear, and you will be able to edit their contact information there. Be sure to click "Save Student" when you are finished.
- While students are reviewing College Profiles, the GPA displayed in the "How do I match up?" section will be their unweighted GPA.
- Private notes (seen above in the lower-right corner) is a great place to list
- High school courses for the upcoming year
- Transcript information for previous years
- EFC calculations (Expected Family Contribution)
- Financial Need estimations, and more!
- Here's an example of where this information will be stored on a student's profile -