Since CustomCollegePlan is fully mobile-responsive, students may frequently access it from their phone or tablet. For easiest access, we recommend that students add a shortcut to launch CustomCollegePlan from their device's home screen.
For iPhone users
- Open your browser and navigate to the CustomCollegePlan login page (www.customcollegeplan.com)
- Tap the "Share" icon from the bottom of the screen
- Select "Add to Home Screen" icon
Tap the "Add" button
Moving forward, students can launch the CustomCollegePlan site by tapping on the Home Screen icon they have created.
- First, ensure the Shortcuts App has been downloaded on your iOS device. Most iPhones already have this app pre-installed. Conduct a search by swiftly swiping down your home screen until you see a search bar.
- Launch the Shortcuts App
- To add a Chrome Bookmark to the Home Screen, tap Create Shortcut, or the "+" icon in the top-right
- Select +Add Action
- Next, tap on Apps (it's at the top next to Categories)
- Scroll down and choose the Chrome App
- Tap Open URLs in Chrome (the first option)
- Tap on the word "URL" and now type www.customcollegeplan.com and click Done
- Tap on the square icon in the top-left to customize the logo color (optional)
- Tap the three-dots at the top and give the Shortcut a name ("CustomCollegePlan" would work well), and click Done.
- Almost done.....Tap on the blue circle at the top (it has three lines in it) and hit Add to Home Screen.
- Tap Add in the top-right, and you're done!
For Android users
- Open your browser and navigate to www.customcollegeplan.com
- Hit the menu button and add the page to your bookmarks
- Open your bookmarks, using the menu button, press down and hold on your CustomCollegePlan bookmark until you see an action menu
- Select "Add to home screen"
- Launch the CustomCollegePlan website by tapping on this icon
Article is closed for comments.