After you have imported the college deadlines into your CollegePlannerPro account, we highly recommend that you verify the deadlines for your students. If you are not familiar with how to import college deadlines we recommend viewing our article on How do I Import College Deadlines into my account? first.
The application deadlines in CollegePlannerPro are sourced from Wintergreen Orchard House, which collects them and releases them on an annual basis. If there is an incorrect deadline, it may be because a school changed the deadline or the school reported the deadlines after Wintergreen Orchard House has published them. We highly recommend that you verify the deadlines of colleges your students are considering by either visiting the college’s website or giving their admissions offices a call.
There are two ways to verify college deadlines.
- In the search box (in the upper right-hand corner of your account) start by typing in the name of the college. When the college populates, click on it and you’ll see the College’s Profile.
- On the left-hand side of the screen click on “Students, Deadlines & Requirements”. This is the page that will show the college’s deadlines.
- You’ll notice right next to the deadline there’s a blank check mark that says “Not verified.” Once you have verified a deadline, simply click on the check mark and the status will change to “Verified."
- Head to a student's profile within CollegePlannerPro. Once there, scroll to the student’s college list (in the middle of the screen). Here, you can click on a college within their My List or My Suggested List and it will bring you to the student’s College Profile.
- From here, in the upper right-hand corner, click on “View College’s Profile” and then on the left “Students, Deadlines & Requirements” and you’ll be in the same place as #1's directions.