You may choose the college(s) to be included in a College Profile Report. You will have the option of selecting colleges from your "My Suggested List" for a Student and/or from the Student's "My List of Colleges." You may also add additional colleges by typing in the name of the college(s) to be added (see below for specific instructions).
For each college, you may elect to show or hide the data to be included on the report by turning "on" or "off" the rows of profile data.
How to add Colleges to a report
- Click on “+”Add College(s) to Report"
- Select colleges from one or more of the following:
- Add from "My Suggested List"
- Add from Student's "My List"
- Add College by name
How to remove Colleges from report
- To remove a college, click on the college in the left-hand column and then click on the "X Remove the college from report"
How to select which College Profile data to be include on the report
On a per-college basis, you may show or hide College Profile data by row.
- To modify what data will be included for a college, first click on a College in your list in the left-hand column you'd like to edit the data for.
- Next, cursor over (By moving your mouse) the college data in the main column. This will display/open the "College data report options" window.
- If you turn off the "Print profile data for the (school)", no data will be displayed from the profile on the report.
- You can select what data you want included by turning "on" or "off" the various data rows. Remember, you'll need to do this for each College on the report.
Helpful (related) Articles:
- What are College Reports
- How do I create a College Profile Report?
- How do I add Notes to College Reports?
- How do I print a College Profile Report?
- How do I create a PDF of a College Report?