You may add Application Deadlines and Requirements within your CollegePlannerPro account for all colleges. Initially, there will be some basic deadlines and requirements preloaded. You may add more deadlines and requirements. Application requirements may also be added by adding a requirement to a specific college profile. See "How do I add Application Requirements directly from a College Profile?"
How to add a new application deadline or requirement
1. Navigate to the Colleges Main page and select "Manage Application Deadlines & Requirements"
2. Type in the deadline or requirement you choose to add
3. Click on the blue plus sign to add
4. You may toggle to ON (Blue) to have displayed on college profile or OFF (Gray) not to be displayed
Helpful (related) articles
- How do I add Application Requirements directly from a College Profile?
- How do I edit the Quick Add Deadlines and Requirements?
- How do I delete Application Deadlines and Requirements from my "Quick Add" list?
- How do I customize "Quick Add" Application Deadlines and Requirements?
Searchable terms: add my own deadlines, add my own requirements, customize deadlines, customize requirements, change deadline, change requirement