You can reuse content from a previously sent message, or, you may "copy and paste" content from a "draft" message to a new message (this allows the "draft" to remain as a template for future use).
How to recycle a sent Broadcast Message:
- Open a previously sent message
- Select "Reuse Content for New Draft" from the bottom
- You can either keep or change the "Email Subject"
- Modify the body of the message (if necessary)
- From here, you can either proceed to the send options or save the message as a draft
Helpful (related) articles
How do I send a Broadcast Message?
How do I save Broadcast Messages?
How do I create a Broadcast Message?
Article is closed for comments.