Just like in the email software you use now for your personal or business email account, you can create an email signature in CollegePlannerPro. Include any contact information you’d like: your name, your phone, email, address and business name. Once setup, your signature gets automatically added to each new email message you create. To initially set-up and then manage your Broadcast email signature follow the instructions below:
Creating and editing my Broadcast email signature
- Navigate to the “Broadcast Main” page by clicking the “Broadcast” tab.
- Click the “Edit My Signature” button in the toolbar.
- A dialog window will open with a form to create or edit your Broadcast email signature.
- Use the buttons in the form to style your signature.
- When finished, click the “Save Signature” button to save your changes.
- Deleting your signature
You’ve already saved previously, simply remove all of the content from the signature box when editing your signature and click, “Save Signature.” This will save a blank signature and therefore no signature will be used when creating new Broadcast messages.
- Single spacing lines
To insert a single line space instead of a double line space, hold down both the "shift" key and "return" key. This will enter a line break instead of a carriage return.
Adding my company logo to my signature
If you’ve uploaded your company logo to your CollegePlannerPro account then it’s a snap to add your logo to your email signature. If you haven’t yet uploaded your logo, get start here with the article, How do I add my logo to CollegePlannerPro?
Once your logo is uploaded, a mini version of your logo will be accessible via the following URL
https://USERNAME-HERE.collegeplannerpro.com/images/cl/mini/logo.php (Don't click this link, it’s not real)
(Note: you will need to customize the URL to match your account’s username in the “USERNAME-HERE” location.)
Edit the URL in either TextEdit or NotePad by replacing the “USERNAME-HERE” text with your actual username. Then, in the Broadcast email signature form click the “Images” button. This will open a dialog prompting you for a URL.
1. Select the "Image" button from the toolbar
2. Paste in the URL you created above. (the URL that you have edited to include your username)
3. You may edit various attributes of the logo (i.e. width, height, alignment)
4. Click "OK" and then be sure to select the “Save Signature” button!