Just like in the email software you use now for your personal or business email account, you can create an email signature in CollegePlannerPro. Include any contact information you’d like: your name, your phone, email, address and business name. Once setup, your signature gets automatically added to each new email message you create. To initially set-up and then manage your Broadcast email signature follow the instructions below:
Creating and editing my Broadcast email signature
- Navigate to the “Broadcast Main” page by clicking the “Broadcast” tab.
- Click the “Edit My Signature” button in the toolbar.
- A dialog window will open with a form to create or edit your Broadcast email signature.
- Use the buttons in the form to style your signature.
- When finished, click the “Save Signature” button to save your changes.
- Deleting your signature
You’ve already saved previously, simply remove all of the content from the signature box when editing your signature and click, “Save Signature.” This will save a blank signature and therefore no signature will be used when creating new Broadcast messages.
- Single spacing lines
To insert a single line space instead of a double line space, hold down both the "shift" key and "return" key. This will enter a line break instead of a carriage return.