Calendar items can be created directly from your Calendar, your daily calendar on your Dashboard or from the Parent's profile. Setting up meetings through your CollegePlannerPro account enables you to include reminder alerts and email notifications regarding the upcoming meeting. For more information on creating a calendar item from the Parent's profile, see "How do I create a calendar event from the Contact/Parent profile?"
Create a Contact/Parent calendar event from the Calendar:
- While viewing the Calendar either on your Dashboard or on your Calendar page, click on a day to create a new calendar event
- Type in the "Title" of the event
- Complete the date and time elements
- Type in a "Location" and "Notes" (this is a great place to include Skype or Meeting Connection Information)
- Start typing in the name of the Contact/Parent in "Participant" section and select the name(s) of participant(s). If you are looking for both parents, perhaps search by last name.
- Set the "Alerts"; you may set reminders for yourself via email and/or text id your mobile phone is linked to your account. You may also set up an "Alert" to be emailed to the contact(s)
You may "Highlight" the calendar event by color. For more information see, "How do I customize calendar event labels?"
All alerts associated with the calendar item will automatically be changed if the calendar event is modified.
Helpful (related) articles:
- How do I create calendar events and alerts?
- How do I create a calendar event from the Student profile?
- How do I create a Student calendar event from the Dashboard or Calendar tab?
- How do I create a calendar event from the Contact's/Parent's profile?
- How do I email a notification of a Student calendar event?
- How do I email a notification of a Contact/Parent calendar event?