You may have remaining assessments credits from your Human eSources account. These credits will carry over and are redeemable within your CollegePlannerPro Assessments account (if you are using the full CollegePlannerPro platform, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem your license keys).
One huge bonus to the migration is that each remaining assessment credit you have actually provides all three assessments when redeemed through CollegePlannerPro Assessments or the full CollegePlannerPro platform.
Within CollegePlannerPro Assessments Platform:
You can access your unredeemed license keys within your account by navigating to the "Manage Account & Billing Info" tab. You'll see the license keys on the right-hand side of the page. You'll also see detailed instructions on how to redeem license keys there as well. Below is another quick video walkthrough on how to add students and redeem your license keys.
Within the full CollegePlannerPro Platform:
If you have not received your keys via email, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
- Navigate to the student's profile
- Scroll down in the left-hand column to the "Student Assessments" section
- Launch the student's Assessment Module
- Click on "Already have a license key"
- Enter license key
- Important: Be sure the license key is accepted and the price reflects a $0 amount.
- Click the green enable button to redeem pre-paid license key and enable the assessment module for the student.
A couple other things to note:
- Once you've redeemed all of your license keys and are ready to purchase additional assessments - All 4 AchieveWorks assessments come in a bundle for $25 per student. Purchases are made on an individual basis from the student profile.
- You'll still have access to AchieveWorks training sessions hosted by the Human eSources team. You can schedule a webinar session here: https://www.collegeplannerpro.com/achieveworks-assessments-trainings/