You may choose to make a PDF of your College Report so that you may email the report to Students and Parents. Once the report is completed and ready to be printed, you will follow the same instructions like you were going to print the report, however, instead of printing the report, you will select the available option within your web browser to create a .PDF file of the report. In other words, "Print as PDF" which does not actually use paper.
How to create a PDF of the College Report
- Navigate to the report you'd like to make into a PDF file.
- Select the "Preview College Report" button in the Toolbar.
- Select "Proceed to Print Report Window" option.
- Review print options and follow directions to "Save as PDF" or "PDF" or "Print as PDF" (Terminology depends on browser)
- You will now have a saved PDF file of your College Report on your computer's hard drive
- You may either upload it to the Student's profile within CustomCollegePlan or email it to them as an attachment.
Each web browser and printer may have unique PDF options and terminology. Below are examples with screenshots based on different browsers.
Example of Print/PDF option using Firefox
Example of Print/PDF option using Safari
Example of Print/PDF option using Google Chrome
Helpful (related) Articles:
- What are College Reports?
- How do I create a College Report?
- How do I add Colleges to a College Report?
- How do I add Notes to College Reports?
- How do I print a College Report?
searchable terms: How do I email a student a college report