This article discusses how to make a PDF of your College Profile Report. You can then save the PDF and/or email the report to Students and Parents.
How to create a PDF of the College Profile Report
- Navigate to the student's profile page and select the College Profile Report
- Select the "Preview College Report" button in the Toolbar.
- Select "Proceed to Print Report Window"
- On the print menu, select "Save as PDF" for the destination
- You will now have a saved PDF file of your College Report on your computer's hard drive
- You can upload it to the Student's profile within CustomCollegePlan or email it to them as an attachment.
Each web browser and printer may have unique PDF options and terminology. Below are examples with screenshots based on different browsers.
Example of Print/PDF option using Firefox
Example of Print/PDF option using Safari
Select "Save as PDF"
Example of Print/PDF option using Chrome
Helpful (related) Articles:
- What are College Reports?
- How do I create a College Report?
- How do I add Colleges to a College Report?
- How do I add Notes to College Reports?
- How do I print a College Report?
searchable terms: How do I email a student a college report