How to preview and print your report
- Select the "Preview College Report" button in the Toolbar
- You may scroll through the document to review. Keep in mind that page breaks are not displayed, so the report will look slightly different than what is displayed.
- When ready, select "Proceed to Print Report Window"
- Review settings for your printer and click the "Print" button.
Important notes regarding print settings:
- Each web browser and printer may have unique print options and functionality. This may result in differences white space, margins and other subtle variations. You may need to adjust your selections within your browser's printer settings to fix any display issues.
- Do not use the "Shrink to fit" or other similar settings, as this will alter the size of report elements and potentially cause misalignment of the items. The reports have been designed to fit 100% of a printable page on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper.