Through your CollegePlannerPro account, you may generate various reports to view and analyze Application Requirements for all of your students or for a specific student. These reports provide you the flexibility to monitor each student's progress without having to access each student's profile. You may select the specific criteria you are searching for. Reports may be created based on a time range, graduation year and by the status of the Requirement. You are able to generate a report for all of the Requirements or just the one(s) you choose.
In addition to these reports, you may also view and print the "Application Outline" for each student from the student's profile within CustomCollegePlan. The Application Outline is basically a report listing all of the colleges from the Student's "My List of Colleges" with the deadlines and requirements listed for each. For more information on the "Application Outline", please see the tutorial video, "The Application Outline Tab within CustomCollegePlan". (This video and many other helpful resources are located on your "Dashboard under the "CPPU Webinar & Tutorial Videos" icon.
The focus of this article is on creating an Application Requirements Report for all of your students. For information on how to create an Application Requirements Report for a specific student, see "How do I create an Application Requirements Report for a Specific Student?"
Create a Application Requirements Report for all of your students
1. Navigate to the Colleges Main page and click on the "Application Requirements Report" listed in the Reports section
2. The "Export List of Student Application Requirements" window will open, select your search criteria
- College List you choose to search (Student's "My List" or your "Suggested College List")
- Status you choose to search (Not Completed or Completed)
- Indicate the graduation year(s)
- Select the requirement types (you may "Check All" or select each one individually)
3. Click on "Generate Report" (you may view online or download file to print)
Optional: You may set a date range for your search and you may include "inactive" students.
Tip: This report may be sorted based on what you are searching for by selecting the specific column.