Through your CollegePlannerPro account, you may generate various reports to view and analyze Application Requirements for all of your students or for a specific student. These reports provide you the flexibility to monitor each student's progress without having to access each student's profile.
The focus of this article is on creating an Application Requirements Report for all of your students. For information on how to create an Application Requirements Report for a specific student, see "How do I create an Application Requirements Report for a Specific Student?"
Create an Application Requirements Report for all of your students
1. Navigate to the Colleges Main page and click on the "Application Requirements Report" listed in the Reports section
2. The "Export List of Student Application Requirements" window will open, select your search criteria
- College List you choose to search (Student's "My List" or your "Suggested College List")
- Status you choose to search (Not Completed or Completed)
- Indicate the graduation year(s)
- Select the requirement types (you may "Check All" or select each one individually)
3. When you're ready, click on "Generate Report" (you may view online or download a file to print)
Optional: You may set a date range for your search and you may include "inactive" students.
Tip: This report may be sorted based on what you are searching for by selecting the specific column.
Article is closed for comments.